About Us!

My photo
United States
Hey people surfing our internet blog post! We are Momo (Monica) and Hatchi (Ashley). We both are currently in high school, in a pebL school. We are studying in CASM as of now. Momo plans on graduating in sound engineering. She loves a good thriller, but also a nice romance movie. She loves anything that has sound. Rather it be movies, music, podcast, anything media. Hatchi wants to learn Japanese and study abroad and when she gets older she wants to become a photographer. Scary and a fair amount of romance movies bore her but she loves mysterious and suspenseful movies.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Masking "The Time Traveler's Wife" and "I Love You, Beth Cooper"

Tuning in is Momo's review for "The Time Traveler's Wife". To be quite honest, the movie had disappointed me. I expected it to be a lot better, but it didn't move me at all. The background story wasn't that great. Some parts of the movie put me to sleep, but some parts keep me awake. If I had to rate the movie, it would be a C+. The actors were amazing. Eric Bana played a great role as Henry. Rachel McAdams was amazing as well.

Tuning in is Hatchi's review for "I Love You, Beth Cooper" This was a really boring movie to me. Basically, it's your typical love movie. A guy falls in love, the girl leaves the other guy for the main character. The only funny parts was when Hayden Panettiere, Beth Cooper's, boyfriend, Shawn Roberts (In the movie: Kevin) beats up the "dweeb", Paul Rust (In the movie: Denis Cooverman).

2 comments:

  1. Who did you get your background? It's really nice



    Courtney AKA Salt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen either of those, but I've heard they're really good ~Kiki

    I haven't seen either of then either ~T P.S. I love it when my food has chibi faces. (Likewise, very cute ~Kiki)

    ReplyDelete