About Us!

My photo
United States
Hey people surfing our internet blog post! We are Momo (Monica) and Hatchi (Ashley). We both are currently in high school, in a pebL school. We are studying in CASM as of now. Momo plans on graduating in sound engineering. She loves a good thriller, but also a nice romance movie. She loves anything that has sound. Rather it be movies, music, podcast, anything media. Hatchi wants to learn Japanese and study abroad and when she gets older she wants to become a photographer. Scary and a fair amount of romance movies bore her but she loves mysterious and suspenseful movies.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Renaissance Festival -Momo

Review:

Can we say FUN!? This festival was an amazing experience. I didn't know there were so many activities that were actually interesting. Although, we had an activity we had to focus on, and I didn't like that, but it didn't bother me that much. Most of my day was spent with my fellow blog partner, Hatchi, and a good friend from school, Chelsea. The rest of my time was spent looking for a friend from school, Cornelius, a fellow blogger from "Wasians," Josh, and a duo of my pals Ryan and Caleb.

Was it worth being on the bus for 3 hours? No. I was in pain once I got home from sitting in the seats. Also, it was incredibly hot outside. But, that's something we can't change. Overall, the trip was pretty fun!

What exactly did we do on the trip? Walk. We walked so far, it's unbelievable. The place was huge, and it was impossible getting around without feeling lost! On our confusing trip around the festival, we came across a fantastic jewelry place. There, both Hatchi and myself bought rings! YAY! Also, I had the courage (unlike Hatchi) to go on this bouncy ride. It was basically a giant sling shot, except you stayed on the "rubberband" the whole time. I was shaking whenever I got off!

We also went on this spin ride, where you roll off the ground in a seat with 8 others, then they let go of the wheel, and you spin. I thought it was pretty boring, but it did get my partner, Hatchi, and my friend, Chelsea, sick! Poor girls... The food was pretty good, except for the fact that I only had a funnel cake, which I shared with my two friends I just mentioned. It was pretty good, and made me full. Then, we had a frozen strawberry drink, and it was amazing! That drink was what I was waiting for! Delicious!

Would I say that you should go to the festival? Sure! Just be noted that this festival is huge! You will be extremely tired afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment